Online dating is now becoming a hit these days making online dating sites like www.f-buddy.co.uk. Men and women alike create their online dating profile to attract opposite sex. However, one should keep things in mind when creating their online dating profile or when viewing someone’s profile. Some things like wrong spelling, wrong grammars, sketchy pictures and the like will make raise our eyebrows. However, there are also things that will encourage us to click someone’s profile.
- Appears to be crazy over sex – wanting to have sex is not something new in today’s modern world. That is why, when a guy says in his profile that he is looking for someone that enjoys intimacy, which they actually mean sex but do not have the courage to honestly say it is a clear warning. Putting this in your profile can create an impression of being desperate and creepy.
- Boring Statements – writing boring statements in your profile can give you a hard time to get a date. Saying like you like going to a movie or love music in general is plain boring. Instead, state about your favorite song or artist, favorite action movie or TV show, visiting Manchester and the like. Statements like this will give your date a hint that you have something to talk about and not just yes, no, oh, and ah exchanges.
- Claims to be Young at Heart – it is good to have good sense of humor but never state about your mental age in your online dating profile. This will only give your possible date a hint that you do not have your life together.
- Photos in with company – avoid posting photos of you along with more attractive someone. Chances are your potential date will get more attractive to your companion than you. No one wants to send a resume of someone more competitive to a possible employer. Not even you. Therefore, if you want a date, advertise yourself and not somebody else. Post only solo photos of yours.
- Keep off bitter statements of your profile – statements like “I want real person” is a sample statement of someone’s bitter. It shows that you already have into fake relationships.
- You red flag checklist – we all have our own list of red flags. Stating them to your profile would only make you look like a psycho. Keep your own red flag checklist in your mind.